- Meeting a special young lady named Carson. She really left an impression on me. This young lady is going places. She introduced me to Zentangling. (Look it up) I sent her a small Heart painting....she is a sweetheart!
- Seeing clients from the past....the Heberts, the Gambels, the Hubbards, Barbara, and others that are so sweet to come and visit me every year.
- Seeing other artists, some that I only see once a year.
- Being back with the fabulous Revel staff....Kevin, Christie, Cathy, and our "Revel Mom" Tony.
- Meeting Shreveport artist and poet, Gary, and receiving an awesome sculpture and poem from him.
- Having my sweet husband arrive a day earlier than I expected him.
- Sharing the Revel with my daughter, who came with me the first time in 2009 and my daughter-in-law and grandtwins who were there for the first time this year.
I hope to do the Revel again next year! I think I met some new people that will be needing new art by then.